About importing data to weestab
The following data formats are supported by default:
- Tab separator
- “,” or “.” for decimal separator
- No separator of thousands
Note: NA must replace empty cell. Values lower than the Limit Of Quantification have to be entered as “<LOQ”.
Format of data
Format your data according to the import rules defined in the template or load the example embedded in the application for illustration.
- Click on template to view an empty template.
- Click on load sample to view an example of stability data with different scenarios.
For a parameter known to increase with time:
- Fill in the upper acceptance criterion.
- Set the direction to “increase”.
For a parameter known to decrease with time:
- Fill in the lower acceptance criterion.
- Set the direction to “decrease”.
For a parameter that can either increase or decrease with time:
- Fill in the lower and upper acceptance criteria.
- Set the direction to “unknown”.
Note: Values with a precision on 12 decimal places are managed.
- E.g. 0.12345678912345 is truncated to 0.123456789123
Tip: Manage your data outside the application and save it with the analysis report.
To define the linear relationship between response level and time, the following minimal design is required:
- At least, 2 time-points per batch
- At least, one batch
Note: There is no limitation on the number of batches. When the number of batches per parameter is ≤ to 15, they are illustrated by different symbol on graphs.
Note: The maximum time point is limited to:
- 20 years
- 180 months
- 104 weeks
- 365 days
- 72 hours
The application manages the following special characters:
The dataset needs to match with template fields.
- Select data, copy/paste data in the grid.
- Click Next.
Note: Several parameters can be pasted in once.
- Click on Load template.
- Capture data directly on the grid following recommendations.
- Click Next
Note: Several parameters can be entered in once.
You cannot skip the import data step
Verify that all errors are removed. On the right-top of the grid, the number of detected errors is displayed. Click on these errors to have some recommendations to correct them.
Our support at email@example.com might be able to help. Please send the dataset presenting the issue in a txt or excel file.